Privacy Notice Table Of Contents:
- Our Commitment To Privacy
- The Information We Collect
- The Way We Use Information
- Our Commitment To Children’s Privacy
- Disclosure of Personal Information
- Security of Personal Information
- Links to Another Website
- Our Commitment To Data Security
- Updating This Policy
- How You Can Access Or Correct Your Information
- How To Contact Us/Opt-out
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Site. Our Site may collect up to two kinds of information: personal (such as your name and e-mail address) and aggregate (such as the number of users who log on to the Site on a daily basis). As a general policy, no personally identifiable information is automatically collected from your visit to our Site. However, you may be asked to provide us with some specific information about yourself (“Personal Information”). This may include contact information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and, if ordering product, credit/debit card information. Your Personal Information may also be used by us and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, joint venturers, sponsors and/or partners (“Affiliated Third Parties”) to provide you with additional services. (However, your credit/debit card information will never be shared and only be used to process your order).
From time to time, we may collect general statistical or aggregate information. Such information can include the type of browsers being used (e.g., Internet Explorer, Firefox), the operating system you are using (e.g. Windows 7, Vista, XP, or Mac OS), the number of users that visit a specific page on the Site and the character and duration of such visits. This information may be used to help analyze Site traffic and improve our services. At no point, however, will the aggregated information personally identify you.
In general, we use the Personal Information to complete product orders and respond to customer support inquiries. We use your email address to answer email inquiries we receive and to notify you of the progress of your order. Also, we use the information you provide to help improve our Site and our services, to customize your experience at our Site, or to send updates or notices about our company and the products we offer that we think may be of interest to you. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary. This information is used only by us internally and/or our agents for the purpose of fulfilling the foregoing.
We may contract with third-party companies in the processing of credit cards, delivery, fulfillment and shipping of product orders, and provide customer service. We do not permit these companies to retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes other than to perform their functions.
The information you give us when you use our Site may be used, but is not limited to, the following:
- Automatically Collected Information. We automatically receive certain types of information whenever you interact with us such as your IP address and the type of browser you use. Information may be automatically collected through the use of “cookies” which are discussed in more detail below. We may also collect information about your browsing behavior, entry and exit points for the Site, search terms, page views, and impressions. This information may be used in retargeting or other marketing programs unless you elect to opt-out by visiting www.networkadvertising.org. At no point, however, will the information contain any personally identifiable information.
- We may from time to time contract with third party vendors to serve ads to our customers on our behalf across the Internet or to send direct to customers whom we think may be interested in our products or services. To do this, the vendors will collect anonymous information about your visits to our website and your interaction with our products and services. This anonymous information is collected through the use of a cookie or pixel tag – industry standard technology used by most major websites. They may also pool the anonymous information that they collect with other sources of information not collected during your visit to our website, which may include your name and mailing address, for purposes of determining whether you might be interested in receiving direct mail.
If you do not wish for cookies or pixel tags to be placed on your computer, most commercially available web browsers permit you to prevent that from taking place. To opt-out of receiving our direct mail, you may contact us as listed below.
Finally, we never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us online in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
This Site is intended for use by individuals who are 13 years of age or older, and if you are under 18, you should use our Site only with the involvement of a parent or guardian. Accordingly, we do not knowingly, directly or passively, collect information from individuals under the age of 13. However, if the parent or guardian of a child under 13 believes that the child has provided us with personally identifiable information, the parent or guardian of that child should contact us. If we otherwise obtain knowledge that it has personally identifiable information about a child under 13 in its files, we will delete that information from our existing files so that it is not in retrievable form.
We may rent, sell, or share Personal Information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies, unless you have chosen not to receive such communications by opting-out. The following section describes these disclosure circumstances more fully.
- Internal Analysis. We may use information about you for our own internal statistical, design, or operational purposes, such as to estimate our audience size, measure aggregate traffic patterns as well as to understand demographic, customer interest, and other trends among our users. We may outsource these tasks to third parties; however, the third parties may not use or disclose your personal information for any other purposes.
- Our Affiliates. Personal as well as aggregate information may be shared with our affiliates and stored on equipment and facilities that we share with such affiliates. We will keep all information collected from this Site logically separate from other information stored by such affiliates on such equipment.
- Business Transfers. Information about our users and the Site is one of our most important business assets. Therefore, information about our users, including personal information, will be disclosed as part of any merger or acquisition, creation of a separate business to provide the Site or fulfill products, sale or pledge of company assets as well as in the event of an insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the company.
Protection of Company and Others. As referenced above, we release personal information when we believe it is appropriate to comply with the law (e.g., a lawful subpoena, warrant or court order); to enforce or apply our policies; to protect our rights or property, or to protect our users from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful use of, our Site; or if we reasonably believe that an emergency involving immediate danger of death or serious physical injury to any person requires disclosure of communications or justifies disclosure of records without delay.
We maintain administrative, technical and physical safeguards to protect against unauthorized access, use, modification and disclosure of Personal Information in our custody and control. We also are committed to employing reasonable technology in order to protect the security of our Site. However, even with the best technology, no Site is 100% secure. We will take reasonable measures which we believe are appropriate to protect your Personal Information from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction, and, where possible, will ask that any third parties to whom we may transfer such information to take comparable steps to protect that security.
From time to time, this Site may contain links to Affiliated Third Parties or other non-affiliated third party websites and we may share your Personal Information with these third party companies whose products and services may be of interest to you. As a result, these companies may provide you with valuable information about their products and services as well as special opportunities that are available to you. Also, please note that these websites’ privacy policies will differ from those of Company in that these other sites may also send their own cookies to you, collect your data or solicit your Personal Information. We are not responsible for the content or information collection practices of those sites. Therefore, we encourage you to review and understand their privacy practices before providing them with information.
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Please see our Security Notice for more details.
You can correct factual errors in your personally identifiable information by sending us a request that credibly shows error. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity before granting access or making corrections.
Should you have any questions or concerns about these privacy policies, if you would like to update your Personal Information, or if you want to opt-out from receiving any further information from us, please send us an email, via phone at 1-800-501-4621 or send a written request to the following address:
ATP Development, LLC, SyncFlex Division
835 Springdale Drive
Exton, PA 19341 USA
You may notify us your preferences at any time and your request will remain in effect until you notify us otherwise.